Process Design, Modeling, and Execution
Example Process Model - Claims Management
BizFlow BPM Suite provides a drag-and-drop, BPMN-based studio for process design, process modeling, project management, and solution deployment. Our objective with BizFlow is help you quickly design and implement enterprise-class applications.
In the example above, BizFlow is used to create several process definitions associated with claims management. Notice how subprocesses are incorporated into one overarching process. Everything associated with the process - workflows, rules, alerts, participants, variables, transitions, responses, scheduling, etc. - can be published as documentation.
Modeling Processes for Automation
Using the process studio, Designers quickly:
- Establish the underlying business structure (participants, departments, folders, projects, etc.)
- Create the process model (workflow, process variables, business rules, integrations)
- Associate activities with forms for data capture, review, and approval
- Publish to deploy as process automation solution
In the example below, BizFlow is used to for managing pension schemes. The process contains human-to-system and system-to-system activities. Often system activities are used as event triggers or validation mechanisms.
Process Model - Pension Scheme Management
Learn more about each element of Process Design & Execution:
- Process Modeling with model composition approach and BPMN
- Business Rules to link strategy and policies into operational activities
- Process Monitoring with a graphical process map and KPIs for instantaneous visibility
- Security & Administration with LDAP, Single Sign On, Public Key Infrastructure
- Open Architecture and Standard Relational Database to seamlessly blend into your existing IT infrastructure
For more information or a demo, please Contact Us.