Software Maintenance Engineer I
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
BizFlow is seeking a creative and energetic Software Maintenance Engineer I to lead and assist in the implementation, design and maintenance of BizFlow's client internal applications (BPM software of BizFlow). This is a three (3) month contract-to-hire position and upon conversion to full-time employee, candidates will need to pass and receive a Secret Clearance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Consult with customers to determine customer needs and expectations of software requirements
· Design and develop software applications that cater to customers' specific needs
· Maintain and modify software to correct errors and keep software current
· Test software
· Prepare reports on specifications regarding software capabilities and status
· Become subject matter expert on the application
· Provide production support for application
· Must be able to interact with the business
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred
· 2 - 4 years development experience OR 1 - 2 years development experience PLUS 1 year BizFlow experience
· Understanding of Dojo, Ext JS, Quartz, AngularJS, Knockout.js a plus
· Knowledge of SQL (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle) a plus
· Experience with Business Process Management System, Spring Framework, EDMS, Scrum and Incident/Problem Management is desireable
· Must be able to receive a DoD Security Clearance.
· Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
To be considered for this position, please email RESUME, COVER LETTER and SALARY REQUIREMENTS to: email@example.com
BizFlow is committed to maintaining a diverse and talented workforce and is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Women, Veterans and Minorities are encouraged to apply.