Location: Phoenix, Arizona
BizFlow Corporation is seeking exceptional customer focused and results driven Business Analyst to join a growing team of Business Process Management leaders. Candidates should have proven experience as a trusted advisor in delivering organizational improvements using Business Process Management (BPM), Business Architecture, and Strategic Planning solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Business Analyst should anticipate the following responsibilities:
· Assists in the delivery of complex, BizFlow Business Process Management (BPM)-based software solutions through the full development life cycle.
· Delivers business solutions aligned to organization’s priorities, enabling leadership’s strategic goals.
· Develops and delivers business cases to define the value proposition to organization’s leadership.
· Plans, monitors, and controls multiple concurrent software development projects with a focus on schedule, scope, budgets, resources, and key customer stakeholder relationships.
· Assists with project plans and team assignments; directs and monitors work efforts on a daily basis; prioritizes work; manages project scope; identifies resource needs; performs quality reviews; and, escalates functional, quality, and schedule issues appropriately.
· Participates in requirements gathering, development, quality assurance, configuration management, documentation support, and software maintenance activities, and daily supervision of subordinates.
· Helps prepare reports on the status of task assignments to contract management personnel and technical points of contact.
· Bachelor’s degree with preference in Business, Computer Science or similar field
· Demonstrated excellence in the delivery of IT project lifecycle and application of industry-standard project management methodologies in the area of software engineering and integration projects
· Demonstrated experience within computer software industry with emphasis on BPM/re-engineering in a professional environment delivering software to market
· Proven leadership attributes (strategic planning, project planning, organizational management, etc.)
· Demonstrated strong knowledge of industry standard software development lifecycle
· Ability to succeed in a collaborative environment
· Effective customer relationship management skill
· Excellent organizational skills relating to large complex project
· Effective oral, written and presentation skills
A DoD security clearance may be required for this position
To be considered for this position, please email RESUME, COVER LETTER and SALARY REQUIREMENTS to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BizFlow is committed to maintaining a diverse and talented workforce and is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Women, Veterans and Minorities are encouraged to apply.